Most common mistakes made in a interview
This is a list of mistakes
compiled from numerous resources and our experience!
- Inappropriate attitude, lack of interest and too passive and indifferent
- Not knowing enough about the company you want to work for
- Arriving late without excuses
- Not maintaining eye contact with the interviewer
- Misrepresenting your skills and experience being "out" of
- Lack of enthusiasm when the position is presented
- Not having questions about the position and not answering questions
- Being over-aggressive and appearing to be "a know it all"
type of person
- Unwilling to start from a lower position, over estimate yourself too
- Making only negative remarks about your previous employer
- Give the impression that you want the job only for short time
- Showing a narrow interest in position and a major one in the size
of salary without knowing what the position is about or worth
- Hesitate, nervous or lack of vitality etc.